The International Iaido Organization and Hogyokukai have the purpose of contributing to the development of Bushido through the guidance and dissemination activities of Iaido, which is a traditional Japanese culture.
In order to realize its raison d’etre, we aim for international exchange and world peace and friendship by accepting everything regardless of race, nationality, religion, thought, belief, or various martial arts schools.
Chapter 1 Name
Article 1 “International Iaido Organization”. “International Iaido Organization” and “Hogyokukai” are two sides of the same coin for the purpose of teaching and disseminating Iaido.
Chapter 2 Representative from the ancestor
Article 2 Sword School; Hogyokukai’s sword school is Mugai Ryu.
Article 3 The ancestor; The ancestor is Tsuji Gettan Sukemochi (1648-1727).
Article 4 Representative; The representative of Hogyokukai also serves as the president of IIO.
Article 5 Representative; Hogyokukai’s President is Hogyoku Takeda.
Chapter 3 General Headquarters
Article 6 The location of the headquarters of the federation will be located in Tokyo, Japan.
Chapter 4 Purpose
Article 7 IIO and Hogyokukai have the purpose of contributing to the development of Bushido through the guidance and dissemination activities of Iaido, which is a traditional Japanese culture.
Chapter 5 Business
Article 8 The Society shall carry out the following projects in order to achieve the purpose of the preceding article.
- Operation of various classrooms
- Planning, holding, operation and management of events such as various tournaments and seminars
- Various consulting services
- Planning, manufacturing, sales and import / export of various products
- Antique business and antique auction business based on the antique business law
- Mail order business
- Restaurant management and sales and export of types
- All incidental related businesses in the previous items
Chapter 6 Organization
Article 9 IIO and Hogyokukai shall be organized with like-minded people who agree with the purpose.
Article 10 The board of directors manages the IIO. The board of directors consists of the president of the federation, who is responsible, and the directors. The board is responsible for achieving the significance of IIO and for the development of the organization.
Article 11 Technical guidance of IIO is supervised by the Technical Guidance Committee. The technical guidance committee consists of the chairman of the federation, who is in charge, the chairman of the technical guidance committee, and the technical guidance committee members. The Technical Guidance Committee is responsible for improving the technology of the entire IIO
Article 12 Place manager; The place manager shall be the person who teaches one dojo. Responsible for the development of the dojo in charge.
Branch manager: The person who supervises multiple dojos and place managers in the same prefecture shall be the branch manager. Responsible for the development of the branch in charge.
Block director; The person who supervises multiple branch managers is the block director of the area. Responsible for the development of the area in charge.
Personnel rights The chairman has the personnel rights of the block director, branch manager, and place manager, but for prefectures that already have block directors and branch managers, the president approves them with the recommendation of the superior.
Chapter 7 Management
Article 15 Each branch manager may be appointed with the approval of the president after training the place manager and approving the board through the block director.
Article 16 The appointment of a branch manager is a matter exclusively for the chairman, but he may consult with the board of directors.
Article 17 Appointed place directors and branch directors are responsible to the association and the president rather than permanent rights, so review the renewal annually and replace if the board and president determine that they are ineligible. There is.
Article 18 The branch manager must actually attend the branch manager’s meeting at the end of each year or attend online. If he does not participate in any of them, or if he does not give advance notice about it, the board must consider eligibility for the branch chief.
Article 19 In-branch and joint examination committees, rehearsals, seminars, and online guidance shall be held with the approval of the board of directors and the approval of the president, and the fees for the names and logos of the federations and associations specified separately shall be borne. To do.
Article 20 In-branch and joint regional conventions and demonstrations shall be held with the approval of the Board of Directors and the President of the project, and shall bear the royalties for the names and logos of the federations and associations specified separately.
Article 21 When inviting the President, block director, and tournament winners within one year from the General Headquarters within the branch or jointly with the branch, the invitation shall be made with the approval of the board of directors and the president, and the daily allowance and transfer / accommodation shall be determined separately. I will bear the cost.
Article 22 When creating a website for a branch or each dojo, it is necessary to examine the wording and image data before it is released, and the examination will be done by the board of directors.
Article 23 When publishing the website of a branch or each dojo, the fee for using the name and logo of the federation and association specified separately shall be borne.
Article 24 Be careful when participating in training and follow the instructions, but if you are injured, you are responsible for it.
Article 25 Participation in training must be covered by sports insurance, etc. in advance.
Chapter 8 Joining and withdrawing from the International Iaido Organization (IIO)
Article 26 An organization wishing to join IIO (hereinafter referred to as IIO member) fills out the required items in the prescribed membership notification, pays the prescribed fee, obtains IIO membership with the approval of the IIO President, and obtains IIO membership. Members are obliged to pay membership fees, etc. in accordance with the payment rules for membership fees, etc., which are separately set.
Article 27 IIO members who wish to withdraw from the membership shall apply in writing to the federation secretariat by the 20th of the month preceding the withdrawal month, and pay the membership fee for one month as the membership fee and the withdrawal procedure fee until the month of withdrawal. In addition, IIO elects an inspector each time at the board of directors for IIO members who have been delinquent in membership fees for two months or more in contravention of their obligations to IIO, and for IIO members who have hurt the honor of IIO or caused disadvantages to IIO. Then, with that vote, expulsion and other dispositions will be taken.
Article 28 Since IIO is a martial arts promotion organization and its character and attitude are clear, solicitation to religious groups unrelated to IIO, missionary activities, and solicitation to political groups are strictly prohibited within IIO. If the IIO Board determines that this is the case, it will be immediately removed from the IIO.
Chapter 9 Joining and withdrawing from Hogyokukai
Article 29 A person who wishes to join Hogyokukai (hereinafter referred to as a member) fills out the required items in the prescribed membership notification, pays the prescribed fee including the annual membership fee for the year, and with the approval of Hogyokukai President Pengtama. After acquiring membership, members are obliged to pay the membership fee and the annual membership fee.
Article 30 Members who wish to withdraw from the membership shall apply in writing to the secretariat by the 20th of the month preceding the month of withdrawal, and pay the membership fee for one month as the membership fee and the withdrawal procedure fee until the month of withdrawal. In addition, Hogyokukai will dismiss members who have been delinquent in membership fees for two months or more in contravention of their obligations to Hogyokukai, as well as Hogyokukai members who have hurt the honor of Hogyokukai or caused disadvantages, by a resolution of the inquiry committee of the board of directors. Dispose of.
Article 31 Members who wish to take a leave of absence shall make a written request to the secretariat by the 20th of the month preceding the month of the leave of absence, and pay the membership fee for one month as the membership fee until the month of the leave of absence and the membership fee for the leave procedure. In addition, the recess will be renewed every year, and by paying the recess fee for the following year in December every year, you will be able to qualify for the next year’s recess membership. This adjournment fee will be treated as an adjournment fee from that point until the end of the year, even if the adjournment is in the middle of the year.
Article 32 Hogyokukai is a martial arts promotion organization, and its character and attitude are clear. Therefore, solicitation to religious groups, missionary activities, political groups, etc. that are not related to Hogyokukai is strictly prohibited. If the Board determines that this fact exists, it will be immediately removed from the Board.
Chapter 10 Governance
Article 33 Members shall not only observe the matters stipulated in this rule in good faith, but also follow the instructions of their superiors stipulated by customs and office system, maintain order within the society, cooperate with each other, and respect each other’s personalities. We must respect our responsibilities, devote ourselves to the duties in charge, and strive for the development of the society.
Article 34 Members must respect their duties, devote themselves to their duties, help each other with their colleagues, and respect etiquette. In addition, the superior must respect the personality of the member, kindly guide this, and strive to develop it.
Article 35 Members must observe the following rules of service.
Regulations on management of risk of loss
1) Respect the honor and credibility of the association and the individuals within the association.
2) Do not leak or attempt to leak the confidential or personal information of the association.
3) Refrain from words and deeds that are detrimental to the society.
4) Refrain from meeting the Society by committing unrighteous acts.
5) Do not abuse your authority or act as a tyranny.
6) Do not receive unreasonable money from business partners regarding their duties.
7) Do not demand unreasonable money from business partners regarding their duties.
8) Do not consume unreasonable money for your duties.
9) Do not deceive the Society regarding your duties.
10) Do not neglect or deceive the procedures stipulated in the rules.
11) Follow the guidance and duties of your superior.
12) Do not refuse a personnel order by the President without legitimate reasons.
Comply with laws and regulations and articles of incorporation
13) Do not embezzlement the money of the association.
14) Do not use your duties for personal gain.
15) Do not assault, injure, intimidate, abuse or do anything similar in the meeting.
16) Do not hold meetings or events other than regular lessons without the permission of the meeting.
17) Do not distribute or post documents within the association without the permission of the association.
18) Do not stain or destroy the building, facilities, goods, etc. of the association.
19) Do not violate the waiver of national punishment.
20) Do not slander the society outside the society.21) Do not neglect the management and supervision of the members who are practicing, the guidance and necessary instructions for practicing.
21) Do not neglect the management and supervision of the members who are practicing, the guidance and necessary instructions for practicing.
22) Refrain from unwanted sexual behavior of the other party that may worsen the environment of the organization.
23) Do not force other members of the Society to have undesired relationships or sexual relationships inside or outside the organization.
24) Do not disturb or may disturb social order due to problems caused by sexual behavior.
25) Do not engage in political activities or similar activities for all members of the Society by using the position of the place director, instructor, etc. during the training hours and training grounds.
26) Cooperate with the organization’s investigations regarding organizational management requirements.
27) Accidents and injuries in activities within the organization should be reported to the site manager, etc. as soon as they occur, and follow the instructions without concealment.
28) Injuries in activities within the organization are at your own risk, so you should take out sports insurance, etc.
29) If the organization’s equipment or facilities are damaged, promptly report it to your superior and replace it with an equivalent one or take responsibility for reimbursement.
30) Do not leak all personal information obtained or browsed within the organization.
31) Do not leak, lose or dissipate all personal information that you manage within the organization.
32) Do not enter unauthorized locations where the organization has prohibited access.
33) Do not smoke except where specified by the organization.
34) Do not engage in gambling, fights, rumors, graffiti, or any other acts that disturb the moral order within the organization.
35) Do not drink alcohol in the permanent dojo unless the organization specifically permits it.
36) Do not intentionally interfere with or attempt to interfere with the operations of the organization.
37) Do not enter or leave the dojo where you can enjoy the same martial arts (Mugai Ryu, etc.) other than the organization without notifying the organization. However, this does not apply to martial arts that are different from the martial arts taught by the organization (for example, karate, judo, aikido, kendo, etc.).
38) The instructor must not teach martial arts or techniques other than the martial arts taught by the Society without notification to the Society.
39) Do not contact the organization without notification and contact with similar martial arts organizations other than the organization.
40) Do not notify the organization and do not form a separate parliamentary group within the organization.
41) Do not carry out events that incur costs or collect membership fees without notifying the organization.
Article 36 The organization may discipline members for the purpose of maintaining order and maintaining normal operation.
Article 37 The organization shall, upon expulsion, consult the meeting of the Secretariat and the Inquiry Committee. In addition, if the act of the person subject to expulsion does not fall under the freedom of disciplinary expulsion or there is a risk of it, an opportunity for an explanation may be given in advance.
Article 38 When various organizations and members of an organization commit an act contrary to Article 25, disciplinary action shall be taken in accordance with the following categories.
1) Scolding General members are blamed by the place manager, and the secretary general, branch managers and place managers are blamed by the block manager and the president to warn the future.
2) Please refrain from going in and out of the dojo and attending official events for a certain period of time.
3) Suspension of work: Suspension of the relevant job for a certain period of time.
4) Lower the dan blame the act with a document, warn the future and lower the dan.
5) Withdrawal recommendation Even if there is a reason equivalent to expulsion, we recommend that you make a withdrawal request when the person is found to reflect on it. All previous titles, qualifications, ranks, grades, etc. may be revoked. However, if you do not follow the recommendations, you will be exempted.
6) Expulsion: All titles, qualifications, ranks, grades, etc. up to now will be canceled and exempted.
Article 39 Disciplinary action may be reduced or exempted if there is room for consideration or if there is clear evidence of repentance. However, if a person who has been subject to the disciplinary action under Article 28 commits further disciplinary action within the next year, or if he / she commits two or more disciplinary actions at the same time, the disciplinary action shall be aggravated.
Article 40 If an organization member incites, incites or assists another person to act in violation of Article 24, disciplinary action shall be taken in accordance with the act. (Caution) Regarding power harassment and sexual harassment issues, the Inquiry Committee will not listen to only one of them and dispose of it unilaterally. Be sure to call both separately, listen carefully to what they say, investigate, and make a ruling.
Chapter 11 Response to Antisocial Forces
Article 41 IIO Hogyokukai aims to cut off and eliminate relationships with antisocial forces such as gangsters in order to fulfill its social responsibilities as a martial arts education organization and to ensure the safe and sound activities of its members. The following policies will be established and thoroughly implemented.
Policy 1 Response as an organization
Hogyokukai officers, branch managers, instructors, and members take a firm stand against antisocial forces that threaten the order and security of civil society.
Policy 2 Blocking relationships
Refuse any antisocial forces from entering tournament venues, rehearsal dojos, supporters’ associations, celebrations, and other venues where members are active. In addition, it refuses any relationship with antisocial forces such as eating and drinking, golf, etc., and blocks all relationships.
Policy 3 Civil and criminal legal response in an emergency
In the unlikely event that there is an unreasonable demand from antisocial forces, we will take legal action from both civil and criminal perspectives, take all civil legal countermeasures, and proactively file a damage report. Do not hesitate to make a criminal case. The entire organization must take resolute legal action and strive to ensure the safety of the corresponding officers, employees, branch managers, instructors, and members.
Policy 4 Cooperation with external specialized organizations
In order to prevent damage caused by antisocial forces, we will always build close cooperation with police, violence expulsion movement promotion centers, lawyers and other outside experts.
Policy 5 Prohibition of back-door transactions and funding
Even if the unreasonable demands of antisocial forces are due to scandals in business activities or employee scandals, back-door transactions to cover up the case, transactions such as leasing of money or goods, groups and members Never provide, fund, or mediate personal information about the company.
Chapter 12 Handling of personal information
Article 42 IIO gives top priority to handling information about members accurately and safely, and all officers and executives shall comply with the personal information protection policy based on the law on personal information protection and related guidelines.
Article 43 The basic information handled is name, address, telephone number, date of birth, telephone number, email address, guardian’s name, and other activities such as training, demonstrations, tournaments, training camps, photographs, videos, and production in various activities. Say a work, etc.
Article 44 Personal information will be used for general operations such as member communication, daily communication, postings, and creation of lists. As a publicity medium, portraits (photographs, videos, etc.) and copyrighted works (manuscripts, etc.) may be posted on printed materials such as Hogyoku Yearbooks and pamphlets, which are member activity records, and on homepages, SNS, and blogs.
Article 45 Personal information of members shall be provided, disclosed, etc. to a third party without the consent of the individual, except when (1) when required by law, (2) when it is urgent to protect the life, body, and property of the individual. I will not do it. In addition, the outsourcer will select a company that protects personal information and take all possible measures such as obliging information management by contract.
Article 46 If a member inquires about personal information by himself / herself, if there is a change in personal information, or if he / she does not want the operation provided by the association, the association will disclose / correct / update / suspend the use of personal information. .. You can make an offer by email, phone, or mail. In this case, it may be confirmed whether the offer is the member himself / herself.
Article 47 In order to practice the protection of personal information, we will review it regularly or as necessary and make continuous improvements. In addition, the personal information protection policy will be disseminated through personal information protection education and training for all branch managers.
Supplementary Provisions The rules of IIO Hogyokukai will come into effect on March 5, 2019.